No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BENJAMIN MARAUDER PCP AIR RIFLE, SYNTHETIC STOCK
Max Velocity 1100
Stock Synthetic Black
Overall Length 42.8″
Barrel Length 20.0″
Barrel style Rifled
Shot Capacity 10
Front Sight None
Rear Sight None
Triger adjustbulty Two-stage adjustable
Blow Back NO
Powerplant Pre-charged pneumatic
weight 7.3 lbs
Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle, Synthetic Stock
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature (.25 cal is an 8-shot repeater)
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail on original/ Lothar Walther Barrels include a Weaver/Picatinny Rail
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with vertically adjustable comb (almost a full pound lighter than the wood-stocked rifle!)
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 7.30 lbs.*
- 42.8″ long*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
- *The owner’s manual does not show the correct weight and length for this rifle.The Benjamin Marauder air rifle is one of the most popular precharged pneumatic guns made today. The wood-stocked version came out first, but this synthetic-stocked version kicks it up a notch with a vertically adjustable comb and a whole bunch of improvements!
Most PCPs require 2,900-3,000 psi air pressure. You can run it on high-pressure air from 2,000 to 3,000 psi by making the adjustments shown in the owner’s manual.
Since this air rifle is a repeater, it’s one of the best hunting rifles you’ll find. Attach sling loops and a sturdy sling to the mounted sling swivel studs so you can easily carry the gun for hours while in the field.
Remember to mount a scope, as this air rifle doesn’t come with open sights.